On Sunday 22.10.2023 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. the railway line between Merano/Meran and Bolzano/Bozen will be closed in both directions for inspection and maintenance work planned by infrastructure manager RFI.
Replacement bus service
A replacement bus service (B200) will be available, departing:
- From Bolzano/Bozen station, via G. Garibaldi (platform A): every 4th minute of the hour
- From Merano/Meran station, platform Z (near the underpass): every 17th minute of the hour
There will be 2 buses running at the same time.
The Express bus runs on the MeBo and serves the following stations in both directions:
- Bolzano/Bozen (platform A in via G. Garibaldi)
- Merano/Meran, Maia Bassa/Untermais
- Merano/Meran (platform Z – near the underpass)
No standing places are allowed.
The second bus runs on the usual route, from Merano/Meran (platform Z) to Bolzano/Bozen (platform A in via G. Garibaldi) and back, with the following changes:
- the Bolzano Sud/Bozen Süd and Casanova/Kaiserau railway stops are not served,
- in Settequerce/Siebeneich the bus stops at the “Scuola” stop,
- in Gargazzone/Gargazon the bus stops at the “Paese” stop.
Departure times at intermediate stops will be slightly delayed due to the longer journey times.
Bicycles are not allowed to be transported on the replacement buses.
Alternatively, the bus route 201 Merano/Meran – Bolzano/Bozen is still active.