Available already at all südtirolmobil Infopoints and soon from many more places: the all-new 2023 timetable booklets.
Even with the advance of digital tools, the demand for printed timetables remains strong. Which is why we have decided to once again print a big batch of our conveniently pocket-sized booklets! A total six of them – one each for:
- Bolzano/Bozen, Bassa Atesina/Unterland and Oltradige/Überetsch
- Merano/Meran, Burgraviato/Burggrafenamt and Val Venosta/Vinschgau
- Valle Isarco/Eisacktal and Alta Valle Isarco/Wipptal
- Val Gardena/Gröden and Val Badia/Gadertal
- Val Pusteria/Pustertal
- plus one containing train timetables.
Passengers who need a comprehensive overview of all timetables in use across South Tyrol can pick up the booklets from any südtirolmobil Infopoint:
- Bolzano/Bozen bus station
- Bressanone/Brixen Infopoint Mobile
- SASA Infopoint in Merano/Meran (Via delle Corse/Rennweg)
- Brunico/Bruneck bus station
Plus, there’s our handy südtirolmobil organiser: a custom-made cardboard storage box perfect for keeping your timetable booklets always within reach – available free of charge from all Infopoints.
The booklets will also be available at many tourist offices and from local KVW (Katholischer Verband der Werktätigen) offices. And the senior citizens’ association of Unione Agricoltori e Coltivatori Diretti Sudtirolesi/Südtiroler Bauernbund, too, has offered to help with the distribution. The railway timetable booklets on the other hand will be available from train stations throughout South Tyrol.